When successfully entering a valid code, you will immediately receive a confirmation. Should your order be more expensive than the value of your credit, you can easily pay the difference with one of the other payment methods.
You don’t want to use the credit/voucher? Just remove the voucher code and the credit will be available for your next order.
- Vouchers are only valid for online orders.
- When using a voucher, a subsequent discount on the invoice is excluded.
- Credit vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can be redeemed on the whole range of Mercateo, excluding shipping.
- A voucher can be used for one single order only. Should the order be at a lower value than the voucher, the remaining value of the voucher expires.
- Only one voucher can be used per order.
Please also consider our terms and conditions.
Redeeming a voucher failed
The voucher code is no longer valid – Check the expiry date of the voucher.
The voucher code was used already for another order – A voucher can only be used once for one order. Please check the conditions mentioned above.