Small, flat and extremely robust
The "XS Trackball Keyboard" (G84-5400) combines comfortable mouse control with compact dimensions. Via the optical trackball with two mouse keys, the cursor can be controlled easily and precisely.
- Optical trackball with two mouse buttons for easy control of the cursor.
- High degree of reliability and precise keystroke feel thanks to individual keys with Gold Crosspoint contacts (Cherry ML technology).
- Ideal for continuous usage due to the long operating life in excess of 20 million key confirmations per individual key.
- Compact dimensions and very low overall build height, ideal for restricted spaces and for 19" applications.
- Standardised measurements and installation dimensions of the complete XS product family - the keyboard can be adapted to every application.
- Lightweight - for applications where every gram counts.
- Plug & Play - can be used with the operating system's standard drivers.
- Supports Code Set 3 and UnifiedPOS.
- Fastening option for permanent installation.
- Detachable pluggable feet for individually adjusting the tilt of the keyboard.
- Freely programmable keys for even more time-saving operation.
Operating temperature (T-T)
0 - 50 °C
Storage temperature (T-T)
-20 - 60 °C
Weight & dimensions
Keyboard dimensions (WxDxH)
374 x 20 x 139 mm
Power source type
Quantity per master (outer) case
cURus, c-tick, VCCI, CE, FCC, VDE, BSMI
Plug and Play
Keyboard key switch
Keyboard form factor
Trackball + mouse buttons
Keyboard number of keys
Keyboard keys operating life
20 million characters
Other search terms: keyboards, desktop, desktops
An overview of the conditions1
from £ 110.12*
| || |
Price is valid from 10 pieces
|Select conditions yourself|